Power Over Paperwork
Everything you need to declutter and simplify your paperwork
It’s time to say goodbye to the paper clutter
Does this sound familiar?
- All your paper is stuck into piles around your house
- It takes forever to shuffle through those piles to find what you need
- Every day it gets worse between the junk mail, school papers, and bills
- Bills get paid late because they get shuffled into the chaos and "Out of sight, out of mind."
- And you're ready to just throw all the paper into a burn pile to get it out of your house
I know how overwhelming paperwork can get.
I spent about a year not dealing with any of it besides paying bills after my son was born. Because who has time to file as a new mom?
But it got to the point where I HAD to do something about it after I couldn't find an important document. Like one we had to have to get our tax return back. Ahem.
So thankfully I finally found it, but that was the point I knew it was time to tackle the paper clutter!
I documented the step by step process and all the helpful resources I found to get the paper under control.
Then I put it all together inside Power Over Paperwork.
I'm so excited to share it with you so you too can finally say goodbye to the paper chaos.
I love how now that my paper clutter is gone I...
- Can actually see my desktop
- Am less overwhelmed
- Get bills paid on time
... Just to name a few things.
Take a look at what's included in Power Over Paperwork.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let's walk through this process together, step-by-step, to take the overwhelm out of organizing paper so you can experience a clearer desk AND mind.